Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone been spotted next to the big blue badge today?

I just read, on Toffeeweb, some unsubstantiated comment that Sandro had a huge signing on bonus and we met his agent's generous fees. Where do these get shown up in the accounts? How do they impact FFP? A question out of curiosity over how the mechanics of such a deal works rather than the ethics of it all.

How clued up is Alan Myers? , probably already been mentioned oh here . His tweet last night about signing someone before Rooney, someone said giroud and he said no.

I just read, on Toffeeweb, some unsubstantiated comment that Sandro had a huge signing on bonus and we met his agent's generous fees. Where do these get shown up in the accounts? How do they impact FFP? A question out of curiosity over how the mechanics of such a deal works rather than the ethics of it all.

They don't effect FFP and the only place you'd see it would be the annual accounts - but not each payment - just the overall figure we paid i believe

@hibbo'sclass is the best man to answer this...

SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!

Everton have made a bid for Benfica forward Raul Jimenez, believed to be around €45million (£39.6million), but the Portuguese club will only accept a fee of €50million (£44million), according to reports in Portugal.

The Mexican has spoken openly about his desire to play in the Premier League.

- sky sports

what is happening to us

He doesn't even look good on YouTube, would be a Niasse on steroids signing this. Never ever a £40m+ striker. Me thinks his agent has had a glance over at our prowess and tried to get him involved.

He doesn't even look good on YouTube, would be a Niasse on steroids signing this. Never ever a £40m+ striker. Me thinks his agent has had a glance over at our prowess and tried to get him involved.

We are now an easy club for an agent to mention in passing to drive up interest. We have money and we're recruiting aggressively

Makes sense that we'll be linked with loads of players, most of whom we'll have zero interest in

Not saying this particular guys fits that description (although I imagine he does)

;)

@hibbo'sclass is the best man to answer this...
Signing on fee - Profit and loss according to the notes to the accounts. Will affect FFP/STTC immediately
Agent fee - added to the cost of player registration and amortised over the period of the contract.
Both in various bits of note 1 to the accounts.
Hope that helps.

Edit - there are circumstances when tje player is being sold and is owed a balance of signing on/loyalty bonus when it goes straight to the player trading account.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back