Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!

Everton have made a bid for Benfica forward Raul Jimenez, believed to be around €45million (£39.6million), but the Portuguese club will only accept a fee of €50million (£44million), according to reports in Portugal.

The Mexican has spoken openly about his desire to play in the Premier League.

- sky sports

what is happening to us

SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!

Everton have made a bid for Benfica forward Raul Jimenez, believed to be around €45million (£39.6million), but the Portuguese club will only accept a fee of €50million (£44million), according to reports in Portugal.

- sky sports

what is happening to us

he's utterly terrible and we wont have bid for him mate, especially not that type of fee

SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!

- sky sports

what is happening to us
His goal scoring record looks absolutely mince.

No ta.

SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!

- sky sports

what is happening to us
Jimenez is gash...massive swerve imo

SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!

- sky sports

what is happening to us

Getting played by Jorge Mendes, that's what. I'll eat my own testicles if we're genuinely interested.

I might eat them anyway actually.

SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!

- sky sports

what is happening to us

The way things are going I expect him signed within 48 hours
another unproductive day at work coming up.

Getting played by Jorge Mendes, that's what. I'll eat my own testicles if we're genuinely interested.

I might eat them anyway actually.
On a menu, bulls' testicles are called prairie oysters
D4A26FE3D28B8DF2A3DB099E8E87D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back