Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raul Jimenez eh....Liverpool wanting him , West Ham wanting him.
Move aside chumps Ronko's Big Blue Train moving on through .

In all seriousness he is a really good player (based on 4/5 games ive seen him ) he was Portugals record signing last year. Maybe it was the wrong move for him , he's rapidly quick , strong, very skillful , hold up play is very good bringing others into play , should possibly score a lot more ,has a bit of snide about him and all I think now is if Walshy & Koeman have identified him then thats good enough for me.
The days of worrying about players prices are well & truly over now.
This.

I'd like Giroud here, but if there is the possiblity of getting Batshuayi instead, I'm all for it. Certainly now Rooney is looking more and more likely to happen.
Again totally agree. Not comfortable with signing two forwards who are in their 30's. One turning 31 and the other 32 a month in to the season.

Bring Rooney in for his experience fine, but then sign another with age on his side (Batshuayi) to go with him. Batshuayi and Sandro with Rooney bringing the experience I'd be delighted with.

Hi everyone my first post I just like to put my two cents worth in on the Wayne Rooney situation .

I see like this everybody knows that Lukaku is going to leave Everton this summer and we need a replacement . But there is no way that we will be able to replace like-for-like because Lukaku is our only truly world-class player in the squad . Don't get me wrong we have amazing squad now

And the two reasons we can't replace like-for-like are as follows one we need the money to fill all the holes in the squad that we had last year to stop players like Calvert-Lewin from playing out left , not to say that I don't think he had a big future with the club

And two there is no way we will be able to go out and spend the money that Man United are going to spend on that bloke from Real Madrid forget its name because we would never be able to compete with them for he's signature . I see it this way if we get Wayne Rooney and Olivier Giroud I see that as ample striking quality to replace the goals Will lose from selling Lukaku also gives us some money to get in a pricey inside forward and a new left back

Also raises our profile know end bring in two Big name premiership players helping us getting Big high-profile players in the long run
Welcome to GOT. Think we can buy like for like. If either or both Rooney and Giroud comes in, and rom does go. I reckon we will spend heavy on a replacement.

Raul Jimenez eh....Liverpool wanting him , West Ham wanting him.
Move aside chumps Ronko's Big Blue Train moving on through .

In all seriousness he is a really good player (based on 4/5 games ive seen him ) he was Portugals record signing last year. Maybe it was the wrong move for him , he's rapidly quick , strong, very skillful , hold up play is very good bringing others into play , should possibly score a lot more ,has a bit of snide about him and all I think now is if Walshy & Koeman have identified him then thats good enough for me.
The days of worrying about players prices are well & truly over now.
His goal scoring record is bean though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back