Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE'S OURS CRAIG

SHAKESPEARE'S GRAY ADVICE

Craig Shakespeare says Demarai Gray has a future at Leicester Cityamid interest from Premier League rivals Everton.

Sky sources understand Gray is an Everton target, but Shakespeare said Gray needs to remain patient, telling Sky Sports News HQ: "He's definitely still wanted. He's a player with great potential.

"I've had numerous conversations over the last four months with Demarai about being patient. I understand that sometimes that can just be words and they need to playing but he has a big future to be played here."
Sound worried Craig.

We need pace and someone to take teams on. Otherwise we will struggle against teams that sit deep.

I think Sigurdsson is a player that performs well in a lower league team. Lanzini would do better for a top team.

Plus Lanzini is still young and will improve.
If siggy doesn't fire in the set pieces, then he's just a hard-working tidy player, a good one, but not 40 mill good, and not ross good

HE'S OURS CRAIG

SHAKESPEARE'S GRAY ADVICE

Craig Shakespeare says Demarai Gray has a future at Leicester Cityamid interest from Premier League rivals Everton.

Sky sources understand Gray is an Everton target, but Shakespeare said Gray needs to remain patient, telling Sky Sports News HQ: "He's definitely still wanted. He's a player with great potential.

"I've had numerous conversations over the last four months with Demarai about being patient. I understand that sometimes that can just be words and they need to playing but he has a big future to be played here."
Not a big fan of his tbh. Very much the English pace and nothing else type winger

I'd like to see us sound out Arsenal for Walcott. Pace to burn, knows where the net is and doesn't appear to be in their starting 11.

As the right sided forward in a 3 I think he'd be very good.

As much as I'd love it to be true, I just cannot see there being any truth in the VVD link. Saints are adamant he won't be sold and I'm sure if we did make a bid, it would quickly be matched by another CL club.
So what do we do with the lukaku money? Do we spend big on his replacement or do we fill out the rest of the squad where we need it? It looks as though we are going to bid for siguardsson. We still need another striker alongside Rooney, preferably a one with a physical presence, so I'd go for giroud. That would leave us with LB to strengthen. You can't help but be impressed with tierney of Celtic. He is of the necessary quality to challenge baines this season, with the intention of taking over fully next season.
Out
Lukaku 75m or 90m depending on which report you read.
In
Siguardsson 35m
Giroud 20m
Tierney 15m

I'd like to see us sound out Arsenal for Walcott. Pace to burn, knows where the net is and doesn't appear to be in their starting 11.

As the right sided forward in a 3 I think he'd be very good.
I'd rather have Walcott than gray when he's fit. Sadly he has a poor injury record, so I'd say it's a no from me.

Can we just sign someone already it's been ages.
C0ENnDVXgAIlybn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back