Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanzini is talented but inconsistent. Siguardsson as well as being a good player is usually amongst swansea's best players week in week out.
Barkley is better. We are bringing in Rooney. Sigurdsson's a good player however too old for the price being quoted. 3 out of Lanzini, Sandro, Rooney and Barkley would be decent all offering different attributes depending on the game.

True dat. RS play "pace ball" and they routinely get beaten by tosh that sit deep. We need set pieces and picked passes to beat deep playing teams.
Liverpool had no CF.

Utd had no pace and were dire to watch last season often drawing against poorer teams even at Old Trafford.

You need a bit of everything so you have an answer for every question. Lanzini is already an Argentine international and has improved a lot within the short time he has been in the premiership with no obvious drawbacks. Next summer he will go for over 60m to one of the top 4.

I think we need to hold our horses just a bit. Just heard about Gray being linked. Absolutely no need for that. We just got Lookman, now lets give Klaasen the license to boss the CAM role and add a quality striker to replace Rom. Sigurdsson is also not necessary if Rooney is indeed coming in. I would try for Ross to stay put and compete with Klaasen. Rooney can further compliment the two. All needed now is a RB, LB and a quality striker. Maybe make a bid of 70M for Morata just to let everyone know we're in business.

I think we need to hold our horses just a bit. Just heard about Gray being linked. Absolutely no need for that. We just got Lookman, now lets give Klaasen the license to boss the CAM role and add a quality striker to replace Rom. Sigurdsson is also not necessary if Rooney is indeed coming in. I would try for Ross to stay put and compete with Klaasen. Rooney can further compliment the two. All needed now is a RB, LB and a quality striker. Maybe make a bid of 70M for Morata just to let everyone know we're in business.
I would throw in a 2nd CB for good measure. Maybe that Lemos fella.

THoughts on Jota from Brentford? According to Sky Brentford are expecting an imminent bid from a Premier League club. He, according to Wikipedia, is a cam and scored 12 goals in 23 games last season. We've been linked as have West Ham, Brighton and newcastle. I'd take him £8mil which is the supposed price.

THoughts on Jota from Brentford? According to Sky Brentford are expecting an imminent bid from a Premier League club. He, according to Wikipedia, is a cam and scored 12 goals in 23 games last season. We've been linked as have West Ham, Brighton and newcastle. I'd take him £8mil which is the supposed price.

You'd take a player you've never seen play based on his Wiki stats and the yet to be announced thoughts of fellow posters?

Is this 2k17 scouting.

We need pace and someone to take teams on. Otherwise we will struggle against teams that sit deep.

I think Sigurdsson is a player that performs well in a lower league team. Lanzini would do better for a top team.

Plus Lanzini is still young and will improve.

isnt that exactly what we have lookman for? young pacey and can work the flanks.

Swansea could be looking for a playmaker.

HE'S OURS CRAIG

SHAKESPEARE'S GRAY ADVICE

Craig Shakespeare says Demarai Gray has a future at Leicester Cityamid interest from Premier League rivals Everton.

Sky sources understand Gray is an Everton target, but Shakespeare said Gray needs to remain patient, telling Sky Sports News HQ: "He's definitely still wanted. He's a player with great potential.

"I've had numerous conversations over the last four months with Demarai about being patient. I understand that sometimes that can just be words and they need to playing but he has a big future to be played here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back