Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunger concerns, BIG time.

But we could defo find a spot for such a talent, he would probably have to be instead of Iceland tho.

He's got that eye for a pass for when that daft German at Huddersfield turns up with 11 irrelevant players behind the ball.

Think a lot of teams will be doing this btw next season. Sometimes pace and power just doesn't work and you need that craft and bit of magic.

He's got that eye for a pass for when that daft German at Huddersfield turns up with 11 irrelevant players behind the ball.

Think a lot of teams will be doing this btw next season. Sometimes pace and power just doesn't work and you need that craft and bit of magic.

Im just not quite sure how much motivation he would have.

No offence to us.

If that comes to fruition as well as the above, we should be investigated by trading standards. Mind you we were suckered into hiring Martinez under the impression he was a football manager

-------------[Giroud]
[Iceland]---Klaassen---Sandro
----------Snides---Gueye
Baines-Keane-Williams-Coleman
-------------Pickford

Bench: Stek, Funes Mori, Davies, Bolasie, Barkley, Rooney, [20mm pound striker]

That's how we spend the Lukaku money lads.

I am hoping for some incoming big moves next week. I see people talking about icardi but nothing has actually been rumored... However if we actually bring him in I won't be able to contain myself. Who else would you all realistically like to see us bring in?

I honestly could see us making a move for Manolas

-------------[Giroud]
[Iceland]---Klaassen---Sandro
----------Snides---Gueye
Baines-Keane-Williams-Coleman
-------------Pickford

Bench: Stek, Funes Mori, Davies, Bolasie, Barkley, Rooney, [20mm pound striker]

That's how we spend the Lukaku money lads.
What about the rest of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back