Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud 20mm
Sig 30mm
New striker 20mm

70mm pounds and we're getting 75-90mm for Lukaku. Increased wage bill from having boss new players and Cuco Martina. What rest?
Oh I misread that as Rooney being 20 pounds overweight. My bad.

Fixed frandel.
little-girl-oops-face-what-the-heck-is-this-.webp

Giroud 20mm
Sig 30mm
New striker 20mm

70mm pounds and we're getting 75-90mm for Lukaku. Increased wage bill from having boss new players and Cuco Martina. What rest?
Or sell Niasse, Jimmy Mc, Funes Mori, Robles, Rom and buy:
Siggy 30M
Giroud 20M
VVD 60M
Gray 20M
Dolberg 30M

if he wants to go back to surrenderland that's fine, still hope we make an offer lol

Fairly sure we have done the ground work, think its all about what he wants now, I presume hes married with kids, his missus might wanna go home, he might wanna let his kids enjoy "home", many factors you would think, I would say its 50/50 between us and OM.

Hopefully he wants to stick around and take Ronnys Globetrotters to the promised land.

If we got anything 80 million plus for Lukaku, cant help but be astounded at that.

And if in the end we add in Rooney(not the biggest fan of this move, to be honest), a striker like Giroud, and another player we will be looking pretty good. While Id love to keep Rom, we all knew that wasnt happening, and its amazing that we basically straight up swapped 2 players, Stones and Lukaku for:

Pickford
Keane
Gueye
Klaassen
Schneiderlin
Sandro
Henry Onyekuru
Rooney

Thats an amazing haul and improvement to the squad over 2 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back