Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------[Giroud]
[Iceland]---Klaassen---Sandro
----------Snides---Gueye
Baines-Keane-Williams-Coleman
-------------Pickford

Bench: Stek, Funes Mori, Davies, Bolasie, Barkley, Rooney, [20mm pound striker]

That's how we spend the Lukaku money lads.

It has been mentioned before but that is a slow team. Only Sandro of the 4 AM and forward players has any kind of pace. Not against signing Giroud but you need to surround him with pace like Arsenal and France do

...before I go for my Racing Post, here's Saturdays rumours;

- The Liverpool Echo's Kristian Walsh says Everton are not interested in Virgil van Dyke and will not be looking to further bolster their defence.

- BBC Sport suggest Chelsea have fought back and are also attempting to sign Romelu Lukaku. Chelsea are also chasing Everton target Keita Balde Diao. The Irish Independent and other outlets say Chelsea have matched United's £75m bid for Lukaku but the Evening Standard reckon the player is still Old Trafford bound.

- Everton and Manchester United want to tie up a deal for Wayne Rooney before United leave for their pre-season tour of the USA on Sunday. The Express report Rooney is desperate to return and is prepared to take a massive pay cut to rejoin the Toffees.

- The Sunderland Echo say Sunderland manager, Simon Grayson, is hopeful that deals for Everton duo Tyias Browning and Aiden McGeady will go through. The Northern Echo suggest McGeady has to 'sort out some differences' with Everton before the move goes through.

It has been mentioned before but that is a slow team. Only Sandro of the 4 AM and forward players has any kind of pace. Not against signing Giroud but you need to surround him with pace like Arsenal and France do

Correct and that would be a big concern. Need to use the extra money properly and bring in at least one more with pace.
I like Giroud but bringing him in with Rooney doesn't make any sense to me, unless we are going to add another striker too which I don't see.

- The Liverpool Echo's Kristian Walsh says Everton are not interested in Virgil van Dyke and will not be looking to further bolster their defence.

- BBC Sport suggest Chelsea have fought back and are also attempting to sign Romelu Lukaku. Chelsea are also chasing Everton target Keita Balde Diao. The Irish Independent and other outlets say Chelsea have matched United's £75m bid for Lukaku but the Evening Standard reckon the player is still Old Trafford bound.

- Everton and Manchester United want to tie up a deal for Wayne Rooney before United leave for their pre-season tour of the USA on Sunday. The Express report Rooney is desperate to return and is prepared to take a massive pay cut to rejoin the Toffees.

- The Sunderland Echo say Sunderland manager, Simon Grayson, is hopeful that deals for Everton duo Tyias Browning and Aiden McGeady will go through. The Northern Echo suggest McGeady has to 'sort out some differences' with Everton before the move goes through.
Cheers Eggs - enjoy your weekend

-------------[Giroud]
[Iceland]---Klaassen---Sandro
----------Snides---Gueye
Baines-Keane-Williams-Coleman
-------------Pickford

Bench: Stek, Funes Mori, Davies, Bolasie, Barkley, Rooney, [20mm pound striker]

That's how we spend the Lukaku money lads.
Looks good but not enough pace in the final third imo
I agree with others that we now need a couple of players with genuine pace

Last edited:

Cheers Eggs, forget your racing post get on Battash at sandown today in the coral charge!

I am hoping for some incoming big moves next week. I see people talking about icardi but nothing has actually been rumored... However if we actually bring him in I won't be able to contain myself. Who else would you all realistically like to see us bring in?

I honestly could see us making a move for Manolas

Not a chance on earth we would go for Manolas mate, the blokes had trouble with teamates and other stuff everywhere he's been

Dembele, gylfi and cheeky bid for sakho, keep barkley and i can safely say i will be putting my feeting up on transfer deadline day watching Alan irvine bored senseless while we find out where peter odemwingie will play next!!

Dembele, gylfi and cheeky bid for sakho, keep barkley and i can safely say i will be putting my feeting up on transfer deadline day watching Alan irvine bored senseless while we find out where peter odemwingie will play next!!
Hope you're not talking about liverpools sakho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back