Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it would, but rumours are that Leicester want McCarthy...

Could we do a deal where McCarthy & Mahrez swap clubs aswell as a bit of money? Highly unlikely but I do think we will ask the question on Mahrez before the window closes.
Bit of a bell Mahrez though, there's a good reason a top club didn't make him top priority after he was huge in them winning the league, only Kante got snapped up.

McCarthy one way and Demarai Gray to Goodison would be nice though

I forgot we signed Klassen weirdly....this summer has been ace.

Remember feeling wowed when John Oster signed.

How times have changed.
haha yeah, he moved in next to me in prescot, nice guy john but pretty Poo footy player. Christ some of our previous transfer windows were terrible thinking back. Mitch ward, Carl tiler, Brett Angel, Raymond Atteveld....... oh and pretty much everyone RM bought in excl Rom.

haha yeah, he moved in next to me in prescot, nice guy john but pretty Poo footy player. Christ some of our previous transfer windows were terrible thinking back. Mitch ward, Carl tiler, Brett Angel, Raymond Atteveld....... oh and pretty much everyone RM bought in excl Rom.
Pretty harsh. McCarthy and Barry were brilliant that first season also.

WRD has said Bas Dost is one of the strikers we will make a move for.

Falls into the "target man" type that Koeman wants. Just not sure about him, banged goals in in the Eredivisie but then went to Germany and struggled initially and then went to Portugal and banged them in there. Might be worth a try but coming from Sporting he won't come cheap....

WRD has said Bas Dost is one of the strikers we will make a move for.

IMG_4635.webp

34 in 31 games :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back