Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd settle for 2 out of 3 of that lot, given their respective valuations.

Me too.

Probably the same two.

But we may be in for god knows who if this first WEEK(ish), of the window is anything to go by.

What is it now? Assuming Rooney is done. 6 perms?

He is a traditional center forward so its his job t get those tap ins and headers, and anyway a goal is goal.
Well what I'm really saying is the quality of defense in this league would lead to less of those clear cut opportunities and he would need a bit more ability to get past people. Even though they played with "target men" Chelsea and United had Costa and Ibra who are exceptional talent. No other top side played with someone in that vein.

Mata and Witsel

Witsel seems unlikely. This July Ancelloti contacted him, asking him if he wanted to come and play for Bayern. He kindly refused and saw it as proof that even when you play in China you can still and play for a big club afterwards. He's in it for the money for his family and his airline.

Odds slashed to joint favourites for Batshuayi....never been convinced by him but he's one of those players we've been linked with for so long I kinda want it to happen

I'm a fan but 15mil for McCarthy and the same for mori

15mil McCarthy
15mil Mori
8mil Clev
10.5mil Deulofeu
4,5mil McGeady

53mil

niasse
robles
rodriguez
tarashaj
garbutt

could fetch 17more? Who else is at risk?
I want £10mil for Niasse; He's a proven scorer of 6th of Lukaku but in half the games so we won't be giving him away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back