Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has gone very quiet on any Moussa Dembele links from Celtic - I see he scored today in a walkover game. Skybet have us still as 5/4 favourites but also same odds to stay. Has bags of potential and looks to have the tools to have a big career ahead of him - perhaps the Sandro move and Giroud rumours has left this one cold.

Any ITKs to offer an insight or just the usual split of supporter opinion as to whether this remains a viable target?

WRD has said Bas Dost is one of the strikers we will make a move for.

yeah, but he did say we'd signed schmeichel at the start of the summer. He obviously knows a lot and most of his information has come to fruition, however, with regarding transfers it's been a bit of a miss. Bas Dost is okay like, but he just strikes me as someone destined to flop in the prem.

Looking at the goals Bas Dost scores i'd say he's a perfect striker in the mould that Koeman will be looking for and he certainly knows how to find the back of the net!

it took me until goal 13 to actually see him score a goal where he was remotely marked haha not sure i've ever seen a vid like it. When the striker is weaving and making good runs, you'd say it's good striker play. But in this he just stands there static in the 6 yard box and both defenders just stand there looking at him ha

his goalscoring record suggests he'd be alright as a backup to be fair, but if the first choice is giroud i wouldn't want both of them.

Has gone very quiet on any Moussa Dembele links from Celtic - I see he scored today in a walkover game. Skybet have us still as 5/4 favourites but also same odds to stay. Has bags of potential and looks to have the tools to have a big career ahead of him - perhaps the Sandro move and Giroud rumours has left this one cold.

Any ITKs to offer an insight or just the usual split of supporter opinion as to whether this remains a viable target?

I dont think we have ever considered him personally.

it took me until goal 13 to actually see him score a goal where he was remotely marked haha not sure i've ever seen a vid like it. When the striker is weaving and making good runs, you'd say it's good striker play. But in this he just stands there static in the 6 yard box and both defenders just stand there looking at him ha

his goalscoring record suggests he'd be alright as a backup to be fair, but if the first choice is giroud i wouldn't want both of them.

Reminds me of Big Dunc......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back