Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm before the storm of signing another handful of players. Get rooney through the door then start spending the lukaku money. I still think we will have a decent striker and maybe another defender before we play our qualifier at the end of the month. Never have I had faith but not I do now bring on the season COYB

Im hoping the lack of activity means either a) he got this b) he trusts the yoot and hopefully not c) hes utterly gone insane.
Not been so much of a whisper of anyone who fancies a cross.

I have to be honest right now and say I'm not convinced at the idea of going into the season with just Holgate and Kenny as options at right back.

Not been so much of a whisper of anyone who fancies a cross.

I have to be honest right now and say I'm not convinced at the idea of going into the season with just Holgate and Kenny as options at right back.

Still think Martina will sign after this mickey mouse tourney hes playing in.

His team play in 30mins, if they get beat I reckon they will be on their way home in 8 days time!

Havent really seen any batman links personally, cant see Chelsea even loaning us a pencil, nevermind selling us a player atm.

From what it sounds like we weren't an issue in the Chelsea/Rom deal. I think if Chelsea are angry about the Rom situation it will be Conte angry at the management and Chelsea angry at Raiola.

Just been on skybet to have a look at the odds. I know we're about to get a bit of a windfall but still.

Morata. 33-1 third favourite
Giroud 5-4 favourite
Belotti 10-1 third favourite
Sigurdsson 30-100 favourite
James 20-1 sixth favourite
Icardi 10-1 second favourite
Batshuayi 5-1 third favourite
Dembele 5-4 favourite
Van Dijk 3-1 second favourite
Carvalho 20-1 sixth favourite
Ibrahimivic 25-1 seventh favourite

These are just the best players. There are as many again that I haven't listed. Some of those named are just mad. Imagine being linked with these even just 12 months ago.

But some on here would have us believe that nothing has change eh!!

Its quite possible that Ronny might actually be trying to sell EVERYBODY in the squad and buy 25 new players.

Watch this space.
He's really not happy with the squad he inherited from Roberto is he? Don't get me wrong I thought there would be changes this summer, but not to this extent. But out of the team that finished last season, I guess only Gana and Morgan are certain of starting the new season in the team.

Just been on skybet to have a look at the odds. I know we're about to get a bit of a windfall but still.

Giroud 5-4 favourite
Dembele 5-4 favourite

These are just the best players. There are as many again that I haven't listed. Some of those named are just mad. Imagine being linked with these even just 12 months ago.

Dear transfer market,

Everton will have all the players listed above that we are first, second and third favourite for.

Many Thanks,
Paul Rideout et al.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Hull asking for around £8m for Robertson - that seems like a very reasonable fee.

Add in Ghezzal on a free and there's our winger and left back positions sorted.
Not seen any links to any clubs for Ghezzal. Wanted CL didn't he. Not sure he's that good tbh.

A few bobs worth there mate;)

Ok (there's no pleasing some people!! :D)

Dear transfer market,

After consultation, we'd like to amend our initial request to a player from the favourites, one from the second favourites, and one from the third. Random picks.

Rgds,
Paul Rideout et al. (request amendments under the supervision of Banfred 55)

;)

Giroud 5-4 favourite
Dembele 5-4 favourite

Sadly we aren't favourite to any of the best ones on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back