Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to chat the soccer with him and he's ignored me. I think he's one of these fly by night soccer ball fans that has no substance or real conviction to any of his supposed opinions.

I could be wrong but y'know he's hasn't backed it up yet.

He's probably waiting for Esk to tell him what to think.

I just wanted to chat the soccer with him and he's ignored me. I think he's one of these fly by night soccer ball fans that has no substance or real conviction to any of his supposed opinions.

I could be wrong but y'know he's hasn't backed it up yet.

Have you even watched Mbappe tho?

Jesus christ that boy.

No one told me any of this needed to be anchored in reality!!

FFS Everyone

I just think we are currently a step away from the Moratas of this world, soon tho hopefully, very soon and its a dangerous game, cos I think Moshiri really wants a big name and I think we will keep trying till the end of the window to get "somebody", so its a dangerous game to scoff at every suggestion people make that I think is unrealistic, 1 of them MIGHT say yes.

Mahrez would be the icing on the cake for me, has that pace we seem to be lacking. Walsh connection might play a part.I would certainly have him before Sigurdsson.

Arsenal look like they are going to sign him.

I just think we are currently a step away from the Moratas of this world, soon tho hopefully, very soon and its a dangerous game, cos I think Moshiri really wants a big name and I think we will keep trying till the end of the window to get "somebody", so its a dangerous game to scoff at every suggestion people make that I think is unrealistic, 1 of them MIGHT say yes.

Know what you mean.

I'd be happy getting Dembele and Batshuyi (sp.), and performing Lukaku style developments, flogging one (whichever does the most dabs or beaut handshakes) keeping the other, and buying two more for the same development. Wouldn't take many until we were a name that the Morata's of this world were looking at us.

Know what you mean.

I'd be happy getting Dembele and Batshuyi (sp.), and performing Lukaku style developments, flogging one (whichever does the most dabs or beaut handshakes) keeping the other, and buying two more for the same development. Wouldn't take many until we were a name that the Morata's of this world were looking at us.

Well this window, our name rings out, for sure, I mean not every window will be like this, but in the next few days we will sell a player for a World Record fee, thats the Lukaku money in they will say, no more spending from them they will say, then BOOM.

Everton 2k17.

Well this window, our name rings out, for sure, I mean not every window will be like this, but in the next few days we will sell a player for a World Record fee, thats the Lukaku money in they will say, no more spending from them they will say, then BOOM.

Everton 2k17.

What a time to be alive!!

If Moshiri turns out to be Johnson mk.II I'm giving up on football - that was the last time I was so optimistic from transfers.

Materazzi, Dacourt... then...

:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back