Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that Walshey trip to Italy all about in the end?

He was basically telling all and sundry that EFC , as a club, are now in a position to buy players therefore please consider us alongside, UTD, City, Liverpool etc when it comes to whoring out players via agents.

Previously we didnt have the repuation nor the wealth to be able to go get these players.

In a round about way.

What makes you think Kenny is ready? He couldn't even get in ahead of Holgate last season when it was obvious Holgate is never going to cut it as a RB especially not one expected to attack.

Coleman may not play next season and will be coming back from a very serious injury so we don't have a top RB.

Our options there are no way good enough especially if we play 3 at the back and with wing backs.

Because I've seen him play and think he's good enough. He's brilliant going forward and solid enough - for his age - defensively. He was a key part of the U23s last term and Holgate was doing just fine at right-back.

Koeman likes him, but is naturally a pragmatic guy. Martina would add experience on a no-risk deal, and allow us to tick over until Coleman is back.

We've got positions that are more of a priority.

Anyone other than me worried about our criminal shortness of pace?

Bolasie isn't back until december at the earliest.

Anyone other than me worried about our criminal shortness of pace?

Bolasie isn't back until december at the earliest.

Lookman - quick
Sandro - quick
Mirallas - quick

Now no, none of them are Bolasie speed, and we do need to get a player in who has that pace.

But the key is getting players who play with pace and don't take an age to make a decision or move the ball on. Not just having rapid players.

You said proven players in the SQUAD.

It's a squad game so I went along with it....then you said in the squad who are forwards...again I went along with it.

Now you just want to start proven players on the pitch....? So we should ignore all our u21s lol

United did fine with Ibra said everyone and yet when Martial, Rashford and Lingard with pace and youth played they did far better...

That's what wins games and the players get developed into Evertonian legends.

You're going way off the actual point here so I'll simply it:

A starting front 3 of Dolberg, Dembele & Sandro will never, ever happen. All 3 whilst talented and with high ceilings haven't kicked a ball in the PL before. Koeman will go for proven hence the Giroud links. One day would I like those 3? Sure. But right now, whilst we're trying to bridge the gap, we need a starting forward that guarantees PL goals.

What was that Walshey trip to Italy all about in the end?
It was a diversion,to allow all the other clubs to think 'What's Walsh spotted over there ? What have we missed ?) Then we snidely go about our business in other places , leaving the other clubs scouts booking Easyjet flights all over Italy.It's the New EV Way.

TAKE NOTE ALL YOU POOR WANNABE CLUBS (WEST HAM, STOKE, SOTON, ETC)

yeah, if they're counting the youngsters too, we've brought in 10 players within in 9 days of the window opening, that's over 1 a day! ha

https://www.premierleague.com/news/397434

how this website has sandro, rooney and deulofeu as undisclosed when two had a release clause and the other was free, is anyone's guess. As well as the fact they post some in £'s in some in euros haha

huddersfield have brought in 9 already themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back