Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd and Chelsea are two of the biggest clubs in European football. Definitely both in the top 8 and with the money Utd are spending I wouldn't be surprised if they along with Man City start dominating the CL over the next few seasons. Barca are definitely in decline and Bayern aren't quite the same team now either.

And I'm not a premiership fanboy. The quality has been rubbish over the last 10 years but it's clear that's changing. Messi and Ronaldo can't go on forever.

Top 8
How did Chelsea and United do in the CL last year.
Oh wait

I don't understand the philosophy in getting so many CAMs like we already have so many CMs.

Just cos we have money does not mean we start wasting it. With Klaasen, Rooney and Ramirez our AM options, how much can Sigurdsson improve us? His FKs are top drawer but we also have these options for that:

Sandro, Mirallas, Rooney

For creativity we have Sandro, Rooney and Klaasen. Even Barkley is still with us and I actually hope he stays now and learns fron Rooney.

Lets try and make two more quality signings

1. Diego Costa (would be my pick if he can be persuaded)

2. Belotti?

And we need a decent cover at RB/LB

Top 8
How did Chelsea and United do in the CL last year.
Oh wait
This year they are both in it and I am pretty certain both will get to the quarterfinals but if you think differently then fair enough.

Frankly I think Utd would be a good bet on winning it next year however that depends on whether they get their defensive targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back