Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got a feeling we are still after big players the papers dont know about. koeman definitely isn't finished in the transfer market

I like that idea . I just can't see how Tom is going to get into the team and that bothers me because of what he achieved last season and can still achieve if had keeps getting minutes . As I have said in other threads , I rate Besic but as things look at the moment he won't even make the bench if by some miracle he stays fit.

Do you think he rates McCarthy over Besic ?

These are wonderful things to worry about. Midfield is utterly stacked .
He isn't gong to play the same 11 players every game. Davies played too much last season as we didn't have options, and you could see he was knackered towards the end of the season. All of our midfielders will have plenty of opportunities and that's without factoring in injures.

Didnt see it, what sort of smile?

smirk-dog.jpg

We had players coming back late and we were light in that position. I think if memory serves he also played Lennon there. Plus you are glossing over the fact that he never again played him in that position.

Davies is not a defender and right backs are still defenders.

What I am suggesting would not be a defender. More of a deeper sitting wide mid. Effectively its a centre mid who funnels back into the full back positions when we are defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back