Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope that sky/jim white are wrong we desperately need another LB going into the season with only one who's past his best days anyway isn't great news with Galloway gone on loan.

Also don't want Gray, he's a slightly better version of Lookman no way we should be paying £22 million for him - use that on another CB or top quality LB

Did they say we're not after a LB?

Do you really want to see Davies get skinned every match by whoever he was up against on the wing.

Like it not they still have to be fullbacks. Until Guardiola actually proves that formation works (after all he did have a pretty poor season) I think we shouldn't be looking to copy it especially with players who can't do the traditional job as well.

He wouldn't be on the wing!

Net spend means nothing.

'kin ell, I've heard it all now.
Dave, isn't that Steve Walsh if there for, to ensure that net spend stays as low as possible.
The signings of players like Stones, Lukaku, Coleman, Lescott and others show that net spend is all important.

I think you have been watching Liverpool transfer dealings for too long.

Our business is sending them over the edge over at Castle Greyskull:

"Its like every season before every derby game .They are finally going to give us a hiding and claim their position in the top 4 . Every year they get a hiding and go off fuming.
Just because they have rushed out of the blocks and spent stupid money on average players nobody else wanted at that price. Nobody else has really started yet and when they do their little splurge will be forgotten about .They are selling their highest goal scorer and have replaced him with nothing and they wont either .No player worth their salt would go and play in that [Poor language removed] hole for that clown of a manager , that is why they have to over spend on average players and they cant see that because they are drunk on fools gold."

That clown of a manager who has seven managerial trophies to Klopp's three.

Okay then.

I browse around a lot on other club's forums (I have too much time on my hands I know), and the way they're behaving and talking about us on RAWK really reminds of how RedCafe was when City got taken over and started spending - 'crap players no one else wants, can't possilbly move up the table, never get anywhere' etc etc.

Total denial.

Our business is sending them over the edge over at Castle Greyskull:

"Its like every season before every derby game .They are finally going to give us a hiding and claim their position in the top 4 . Every year they get a hiding and go off fuming.
Just because they have rushed out of the blocks and spent stupid money on average players nobody else wanted at that price. Nobody else has really started yet and when they do their little splurge will be forgotten about .They are selling their highest goal scorer and have replaced him with nothing and they wont either .No player worth their salt would go and play in that [Poor language removed] hole for that clown of a manager , that is why they have to over spend on average players and they cant see that because they are drunk on fools gold."

That clown of a manager who has seven managerial trophies to Klopp's three.

Okay then.

I browse around a lot on other club's forums (I have too much time on my hands I know), and the way they're behaving and talking about us on RAWK really reminds of how RedCafe was when City got taken over and started spending - 'crap players no one else wants, can't possilbly move up the table, never get anywhere' etc etc.

Total denial.

that big paragraph has been copied from here about 6 years ago about them haha Honestly, like i said before, the last ever club in world football that can laugh at another club when it comes to transfers, overspending, average players etc. Not going to bother naming the players, their prices and their failures because it's been done to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back