Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last season lol his agent or whoever saying we wanted him then he gets a bigger pay rise? Na!
The list of targets would be very short if the club excluded money-grabbers.

Not that he's someone I'd break a wage structure for. May as well go for Shiquiri if there's going to be daft money involved.

It is boss this isnt it. I am walking around grinning like a cretin and we are on Sky sports so much that even i am getting fed up with it! Imagine what the mutants feel like :) more signings to coem, Rooney giggling like a five year old, the signings we have made all look like they will add something to the team, hapyy, happy days! My dad told me about when John Moores first took over the club, that it seemed like the sky was the limit! I reckon it must have felt a bit like this :))

Dave, isn't that Steve Walsh if there for, to ensure that net spend stays as low as possible.
The signings of players like Stones, Lukaku, Coleman, Lescott and others show that net spend is all important.

I think you have been watching Liverpool transfer dealings for too long.
So what is he doing while the club are spending OTT on mediocre players?

Really Dave...really...where's your proof?

You don't have any as all the above is opinion being passed off as fact...when the season is over and if we finish 15th, then you will have a case....however, when we finish in the Top 4, your comments will be proven as idiotic...it's all opinions until then...:coffee:

Why does net spend matter?

Hypothetical scenario...

500 million net spend. 7th place achieved.

Vs

-5 million net spend. 1st place achieved.

Sandro and Onyekuru...? OTT too?

You're the most irritating poster on here. Ronald Koeman must of killed your nans cat or something. Steve Walsh is some kind of idiot that didn't help Leicester in any way shape or form pull of the most remarkable premier league season. Ever.

The club is so evidently your life... given the fact you complain about everything Everton related... if we win a trophy I imagine you'll say we didn't win it by scoring enough.

Be a little more optimistic and get behind the squad. Negative fans are toxic for the club, and their fan base.

What would you do differently David? You all-knowledgeable, footballing genius.

If he's a fullback he will be on the wing when defending and if not then who will be?

I cant explain it without the aid of one of those funky boards they use on Sky. Basically the players at the back go narrow when we have the ball and spread when we dont have it...oh nevermind! You will see next season!

lol lol lol

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: West Ham have had a bid of £15m for Marko Arnautovic turned down by Stoke City.

West Ham expected to make improved offer for Arnautovic, who has handed in a transfer request.

Stoke do not want to sell the player. He signed a new four-year contract last summer.

lol lol lol

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: West Ham have had a bid of £15m for Marko Arnautovic turned down by Stoke City.

West Ham expected to make improved offer for Arnautovic, who has handed in a transfer request.

Stoke do not want to sell the player. He signed a new four-year contract last summer.

We should put in a bid of a milli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back