Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be right, but I would expect a player who is in line to start the season in the first team to have a properly listed number.

I'm fully expecting to see Martina play for as long as Coleman is out.

Or Everton are just making sure their first team numbers are low enough for more transfers by the time we have to register the squad to the PL and Kenny will remain in the U23's, seemingly numberless, but still eligible to be called up every single PL game. :)

Think people are reading too much into these shirt numbers.

Loic Remy, 30 years old, 1 year remaining on his contract at Chelsea, could be worth a place in our squad perhaps?

http://www.[Poor language removed]/...emy-ace-would-be-a-smart-signing-for-everton/

Also we have reportedly tried to sign Adil Rami, 31 year old CB and been knocked back, could mean Funes Mori or Jags could be off if we are in for a new CB

http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-tried-luck-make-la-liga-signing-theyve-handed-failure/
Swerve Remy he is perma injured

I don't get this Martina deal at all.

It would be one thing if he were coming in as backup, but by the time Coleman is fit again he'll have played more than half a season.

It's going to be difficult enough to close the gap on the teams above without the added issue of having a weak link at the back for six months.

Agree pal

If there was money like most people say on here, we wouldn't be even contemplating him

Agree pal

If there was money like most people say on here, we wouldn't be even contemplating him
Why would we splurge money on a right back when we have one of the best coming back from injury and a fantastic prospect in Kenny? Martina provides cover for the role which is much needed and as the season goes on he will be slowly replaced by Kenny.

Now stop being a Wum and do something else, your quickly becoming annoying here. Atleast davek can provide a good argument, your just tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back