Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay lads, I can confirm that David has now been comforted.

Retweeted and favourited as well to show his appreciation.

DaveyDownie.webp

Well done to all involved in resolving this.

I just don't get it

I guess its a cheap "just in case" signing, and a player that wont open his mouth even if he doesn't play one minute of the season?

I don't really like Koeman but I wouldn't be knocking him on this.(not saying you are) Kind of like those signings of ancient goalkeepers by big clubs to fill a 3rd backup position, no?

Unless he plays every game until Seamus comes back and is awful.....then Koeman out

I guess its a cheap "just in case" signing, and a player that wont open his mouth even if he doesn't play one minute of the season?

I don't really like Koeman but I wouldn't be knocking him on this.(not saying you are) Kind of like those signings of ancient goalkeepers by big clubs to fill a 3rd backup position, no?

Unless he plays every game until Seamus comes back and is awful.....then Koeman out
i still think Kenny will start the season but it's a big step up to the prem and youngsters suffer dips in form so having some cover (not Holgate) is wise.

You can just personalise your name/number and add his? He's like 43 or something I think.
You could be right, but I would expect a player who is in line to start the season in the first team to have a properly listed number.

I'm fully expecting to see Martina play for as long as Coleman is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back