Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - somebody with no reason to tell porkies and in a position to know this sort of stuff

Just passing on what I've heard - Never been one to make something up for attention!

I also believe that Mr Elstone is particularly worried at the moment

So is it somebody you know personally or 1 of the many, many attention seeking tools on twitter? Im not expecting you to name anybody, just trying to gauge things, thats all.

So is it somebody you know personally or 1 of the many, many attention seeking tools on twitter? Im not expecting you to name anybody, just trying to gauge things, thats all.

Personally

Could be nothing - he's not actually a fan so couldn't elaborate too much - He knows I am so was desperate to tell me this morning

More likely than not it's an anti money laundering or anti terrorist funding question being raised. There's massive regulatory pressure on banks now to ensure that the provenance of client (i.e. EFC) funds that flow into their bank accounts is legit and can be proven to be so. I'd imagine there's more to that than meets the eye when it's coming from Tanzania...

More likely than not it's an anti money laundering or anti terrorist funding question being raised. There's massive regulatory pressure on banks now to ensure that the provenance of client (i.e. EFC) funds that flow into their bank accounts is legit and can be proven to be so. I'd imagine there's more to that than meets the eye when it's coming from Tanzania...

Yeah possibly some red flags with the whole thing, hopefully its nothing.

Was reading this earlier

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/nairob...-full-list-of-sportpesa-shareholders.html/amp

sport-2.jpg

He is gash but he is free so we don't have to waste money on the rb position.
We have to waste money on wages plus the real damage will come when we drop 6-8 points effectively killing any chance of top 4 or get put out of a cup when we are forced to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back