Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Koeman knows more about the team than any of us, so if he is happy with just 1/2 more signings then I can't argue with him. I expect that Martina isn't counted.

Which in fairness, makes sense doesn't it.

2 more in - Gylfi and a striker - and we're all set, as it stands.

If players leave, we'll go get replacements (not for all of them, but for example if Mori goes we'll get somebody in).

Well Koeman knows more about the team than any of us, so if he is happy with just 1/2 more signings then I can't argue with him. I expect that Martina isn't counted.

Lets assume Ronny is ITK and as far as hes concerned Martina has already signed.

Iceland and Giroud in.

Numbers wise and cover wise its a pretty optimal squad at that point, IMO.

Sure few areas could do with a tweak, but if you look at the squad, with those 3 players it would be very well bulked out and pretty stocked with quality.

Jairo Riedewald would be cover for CB and LB and could push for a place with both.

I think Koeman wants to partner Williams with Keane, with Jags and Mori backup. Riedewald would be perfect. He will be a steal for Palace if they get him!

We need a CB more than we do Sigurdsson IMO.

Hard to disagree. I like Sigs as a player, but unless he has some magic properties I am unaware of, our midfield looks pretty well stocked to me. If/when Ross goes, maybe less so I guess.

If the boss wants him, get him, though.

Lets assume Ronny is ITK and as far as hes concerned Martina has already signed.

Iceland and Giroud in.

Numbers wise and cover wise its a pretty optimal squad at that point, IMO.

Sure few areas could do with a tweak, but if you look at the squad, with those 3 players it would be very well bulked out and pretty stocked with quality.
Then maybe need more outs before ins(mcarthy, jags poss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back