Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe 1 or 2 as in 1st team players, martina classed as squad player. If the 2 are sigurdsson and a striker, I will disappointed we aren't going after another top class CB.

I suppose things could change with 3 or 4 departures.

I think the one or two will be obviously Gylfi and also a striker, maybe another full back, but I believe the Koemeister will give Kenny and Connolly a run in pre-season first before he spends any further funds in that area.

But if Mori goes, I wouldn't be surprised to see another centre half come in.

I would be very, very shocked if we only signed another 2 players personally, VERY shocked.

Won't sell Jags & Mori
Why sell Barry and Mirallas?

If we sold them both we would still have Keane, Holgate, Williams + new player...enough surely?

Barry i think will stay till jan and get some appearances before an u23 hopefully takes his bench spot. Mirallas likely to stay till jan when bolasie is back also...but i'd not blink if either went.

You missed one of the ins being sig

He's as done as done can be imo.

I would be very, very shocked if we only signed another 2 players personally, VERY shocked.

Well I was expecting more, but maybe you can actually have too many changes at once.

I am very relaxed about it all, I think they are being briliiant in this window and have really thought about their targets.

I personally reckon that '1 or 2' comment isn't counting any more outs.

Gylfi and a striker.

Then, if players leave, we'll go and get replacements.

Do think we need an LB, but maybe later on in the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back