Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of kidology played by Koeman with his one or two more signings.However if I am wrong and that is all he wants so be it.He OBVIOUSLY BELIEVES HE HAS ENOUGH TO GO WITH TILL jANUARY (sorry about caps then ..Owl on laptop) If we are there or near abouts top 4 by Christmas,but are lacking in a certain area.... then we buy again.None of us could have envisaged this window,IT HAS BEEN EXCELLENT SO FAR.

A bit of kidology played by Koeman with his one or two more signings.However if I am wrong and that is all he wants so be it.He OBVIOUSLY BELIEVES HE HAS ENOUGH TO GO WITH TILL jANUARY (sorry about caps then ..Owl on laptop) If we are there or near abouts top 4 by Christmas,but are lacking in a certain area.... then we buy again.None of us could have envisaged this window,IT HAS BEEN EXCELLENT SO FAR.

Nah it's not over yet

I bet we'll be getting in a striker,Leighton Baines 2.0 , sigurdson or a sig type player and possibly another CB with mori's injury

Just posted my wish list in the Gyfi thread by mistake lol What a time to be an Evertonian lol

To be fair even if the "Everton that" curse gets us for any of the future transfers before deadline day we can still be happy with what we've actually signed, those extra 4 potentials are basically the icing on the cake for us!

To be fair even if the "Everton that" curse gets us for any of the future transfers before deadline day we can still be happy with what we've actually signed, those extra 4 potentials are basically the icing on the cake for us!
I'M that excited lol it was the VVD thread.Just had to edit my post above lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back