Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
"His agent is going to England next week," the president explained.

"If we are able to ensure that he rescinds [his contract] then my intention if for him to come here.

"It makes me excited that he could return.

"He was here for the promotion playoffs and I invited him to the presidential box.

"He told me he wanted to leave Liverpool."

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/07/13/5967a276468aeb4d348b4614.html

Getafe president talking about Joel.

Goodbye, sweet prince.

Baines is good enough still IMO although he isn't as good as he was.... not many are though to be fair. But he doesn't need replacing this window IMO... RB wouldn't either if Coleman was ok... but if we are in for a RB I would want to try and get one that is as good as we can get... signing cover players etc is something we used to do under Moyes .... if we want to break the top 4 we really need to go for it , signing coco is the sort of thing we would do to consolidate 7th ... imo
This is the argument though, Kenny is very good and deserves his chance to be that really good RB we are on about.

I don't really know of any boss RB's that might be available either myself!

Anyone else think we should try and get Javier Hernandez? A real clinical poacher in the penalty box, played alongside Rooney as well, has PL experience and got goal scoring record.

I don't think we will need that type of striker mate, I think we need someone who can hold the ball up and bring the others buzzing around him into play.

Just my opinion though mate

Can't wait until Sigurdsson, Giroud and Gray sign and this thread becomes redundant.

tenor.gif

Updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back