Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanzini is absolute crap and didn't Suso fail already in the Pl for the RS?
Lanzini isn't absolutely crap. He has been the best player on the pitch every time we have played them since he joined West Ham. Maybe he prefers another year at West Ham before getting a big move but he's certainly not crap.

Suso was young when he played for the RS. I watched a good bit of AC last season as I'm sure we all did. He was very good.

Well is it?

AC Milan are reported to want 25m Euros for Suso. I'm sure 40m would take Lanzini of West Ham. That's just a couple.

200w.gif

Looking at his history. He doesn't seem to do to well for other teams. Not sure now.

Is this really the best we can do for almost 30m. It puts the Bolasie transfer in perspective.
You've just made up fantasy history.

What other teams? His played for only a couple of Spanish teams, and hes had just about a goal or assist every 150 minutes for every one of them.

Lanzini isn't absolutely crap. He has been the best player on the pitch every time we have played them since he joined West Ham. Maybe he prefers another year at West Ham before getting a big move but he's certainly not crap.

Suso was young when he played for the RS. I watched a good bit of AC last season as I'm sure we all did. He was very good.
I remember Pascal Cygan being best player on pitch against us once. Maybe we should throw a bid in? (As cover ofc)

You've just made up fantasy history.

What other teams? His played for only a couple of Spanish teams, and hes had just about a goal or assist every 150 minutes for every one of them.
http://www.insidewelshfootball.co.uk/swansea-25m-bid-rejected-viera/

Whilst Swansea are seeking a replacement for Sigurdsson, the player of interest can also play o the left-wing, offering the Swans pace down the left-hand side.

Viera burst on to the scene back in 2010 where he scored 16 times in 60 games for Las Palmas and his performances earned him a move to La Liga giants Valencia in 2012, signing for €2.5 million.

His move to Valencia didn’t go as planned though and he was loaned out to Rayo Vallecano a year later, before being sold to Standard Liege, where he mae just seven competitive appearances.

The 27 year-old who played alongside Swansea’s recent summer recruit Roque Mesa from 2010-2012, before returning to the Estadio Gran Canaria for an initial loan spell before joining permanently in 2015 for a relatively small price of €900,000.

http://www.insidewelshfootball.co.uk/swansea-25m-bid-rejected-viera/

Whilst Swansea are seeking a replacement for Sigurdsson, the player of interest can also play o the left-wing, offering the Swans pace down the left-hand side.

Viera burst on to the scene back in 2010 where he scored 16 times in 60 games for Las Palmas and his performances earned him a move to La Liga giants Valencia in 2012, signing for €2.5 million.

His move to Valencia didn’t go as planned though and he was loaned out to Rayo Vallecano a year later, before being sold to Standard Liege, where he mae just seven competitive appearances.

The 27 year-old who played alongside Swansea’s recent summer recruit Roque Mesa from 2010-2012, before returning to the Estadio Gran Canaria for an initial loan spell before joining permanently in 2015 for a relatively small price of €900,000.
Everton stay away from this player...nearly 28 and never has been a full international with Spain nor has ever play consistently for a so call big team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back