Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see McCarhty and Barry going this window and us going for that Brozovic he can do a bit of everything

Would be silly to let Barry go and I don't think he'd particularly want to either.

Unsure on Macca. Koeman rates him. It's whether he can a) stay fit and b) wants first team football

I want this to happen just so the "player swaps never happen" crowd lose their minds.

Have to admit also that, as a casual observer of Serie A, AC Milan is having one heck of an interesting window.

In fairness, they rarely do in the UK but are more common abroad - especially in Italy, where as I'm sure you know dual-ownership is a regular occurrence

In fairness, they rarely do in the UK but are more common abroad - especially in Italy, where as I'm sure you know dual-ownership is a regular occurrence
yeah, I know....still - that would be a lot of players (would also 100% remove any possibility of us ending up with Niang ;) - though admittedly that was always remote.)

I'd pay the big money to make City agree to no buyback. He is/will be top class and really well rounded.

Sigurddson £45m + Giroud £20m
Or
Viera £25m + Iheanacho £40m

I know which I'd take. Paul Merson and his ilk would probably have a fit about how many starts he's had but he's worth it.
lol lol lol lol lol

40 mil for iheanacho? Stop sniffing glue lad

I'd pay the big money to make City agree to no buyback. He is/will be top class and really well rounded.

Sigurddson £45m + Giroud £20m
Or
Viera £25m + Iheanacho £40m

I know which I'd take. Paul Merson and his ilk would probably have a fit about how many starts he's had but he's worth it.

i think about 85-90% of the forum would choose the top option there.

Would be silly to let Barry go and I don't think he'd particularly want to either.

Unsure on Macca. Koeman rates him. It's whether he can a) stay fit and b) wants first team football

can't let barkley and mccarthy go imo. I know we're well stocked in centre mid, but both of them going would mean we'd need another box-to-box probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back