Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure. I think he's the opposite of cut nose off to spite face. Im sure we've signed lads who turned him down at Southampton. He also fell out and made up with Tadic and Mane.

I'd take Sissoko on loan. I think a lot depends McCarthy going though.

Wouldn't go within a mile of the lad mate, he's not only crap, but also messed us around and let him rot at Spurs on 100 grand a week

If we do get Siggy do you reckon the Park Enders would be able to replicate that Viking chant the Icelanders did at the Euros. Have to admit that was totally boss.
If any stand in Goodison even attempted that cringe I hope a scud destroys it in a nanosecond. I hated Man City the day I seen them try that Poznan thing, I have greater faith in Evertonians.

If any stand in Goodison even attempted that cringe I hope a scud destroys in a nanosecond. I hated Man City the day I seen them try that Poznan thing, I have greater faith in Evertonians.
Imagine it though mate. Just as Siggy's lining up a free kick 25 yards out. Then afterwards they can all turn their back on the play.

All the lard arses just back from their half time oxo and toasties. Think it would be brill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back