Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still painfully obvious we've not addressed that position.

Forget the goal scoring element for a second, but the direct, pacey, playing off the shoulder and stretching defences is something we must try to find.

Who though is the question?

I would ask Walsh seems doing nothing is not an option

I agree. If thats the case I'm a little underwhelmed as we've been guaranteed significant money to spend and thus far we've spent what we've brought back in. With Ross, McCarthy likely to leave and cover Sigurdsson deal likely on real terms investment is Striker and CB. Would be nice to have spent decent figures on both.

Pickford, Keane and Sandro were great signings for about 60mil.

Good we got Gibson and Bowler in for the u23s.

I'm no less than bewildered at the treatment of Holgate and Kenny through signing a clear and obvious donkey in Cuco Martina.

Additionally amazed that for several weeks we've been wasting time with Sigurdsson when if we had gone in for a Lanzini or someone else from overseas I think the deal would have been done well before now and we'd have an actual creator.

But rather than the bickering over s striker, the total apathy about a left centre back and a left back when the season has already started is totally negligent. Any injury to Keane and Baines and were goosed.

Anyone with half a brain can see we need to improve the defence and not play Cuco....yet this bloke signed him!

...apparently Everton target, Marcel Tisserand, has been removed from first team training because he wants to leave German side Ingolstadt. The 24 year old DR Congo international is reported to have had a £2.75m offer from Everton but his club rejected it. It's also reported that the player is interesting Middlesborough who fear they will lose CB Ben Gibson in this window.

I doubt the Tisserand interest given the preference for a left sided CB/LB, but Gibson would suit some on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back