Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point in the window we aren't even going to get benteke without spending 40+ million honestly. nobody will sell their big striker for cheap so late. worst case scenario, welbeck will do for now i suppose but we should have prioritised this earlier so we could get someone better.
I'd love Benteke now

Pickford, Keane and Sandro were great signings for about 60mil.

Good we got Gibson and Bowler in for the u23s.

I'm no less than bewildered at the treatment of Holgate and Kenny through signing a clear and obvious donkey in Cuco Martina.

Additionally amazed that for several weeks we've been wasting time with Sigurdsson when if we had gone in for a Lanzini or someone else from overseas I think the deal would have been done well before now and we'd have an actual creator.

But rather than the bickering over s striker, the total apathy about a left centre back and a left back when the season has already started is totally negligent. Any injury to Keane and Baines and were goosed.

Anyone with half a brain can see we need to improve the defence and not play Cuco....yet this bloke signed him!

I just wanna see him play Kenny and see the abuse the likes of you land on him if he messes up in the slightest.

...apparently Everton target, Marcel Tisserand, has been removed from first team training because he wants to leave German side Ingolstadt. The 24 year old DR Congo international is reported to have had a £2.75m offer from Everton but his club rejected it. It's also reported that the player is interesting Middlesborough who fear they will lose CB Ben Gibson in this window.

I doubt the Tisserand interest given the preference for a left sided CB/LB, but Gibson would suit some on here.

....here you go, Matey, I posted this a little earlier.

"The likes of you"

Whose that, Evertonians? get back in your box.

No mate. You know nothing in terms of Footballing tactics compared to RK. He knows if an U23 is ready not some blurt on a forum. I get it's about opinions on here but just cos Martina isn't fashionable or fits with the current agenda of what "the likes of you" (mostly you) deem to be an Everton player but again you know next to nothing compared to the gaffer who might know a little about defenders given his pedigree.

...apparently Everton target, Marcel Tisserand, has been removed from first team training because he wants to leave German side Ingolstadt. The 24 year old DR Congo international is reported to have had a £2.75m offer from Everton but his club rejected it. It's also reported that the player is interesting Middlesborough who fear they will lose CB Ben Gibson in this window.

I doubt the Tisserand interest given the preference for a left sided CB/LB, but Gibson would suit some on here.
I wonder, and this all depends on his quality, if we'd get a separate player to cover lb because he's seemingly so cheap? If we do get the 3 or so players Koeman wants then this squad will really start to get me excited.

I wonder, and this all depends on his quality, if we'd get a separate player to cover lb because he's seemingly so cheap? If we do get the 3 or so players Koeman wants then this squad will really start to get me excited.

...you have to think that this time next year we'll be in the market for a LB as opposed to somebody who can cover LB. I agree, though, I'd much prefer us to acquire a conventional CB rather than a versatile defender.

No mate. You know nothing in terms of Footballing tactics compared to RK. He knows if an U23 is ready not some blurt on a forum. I get it's about opinions on here but just cos Martina isn't fashionable or fits with the current agenda of what "the likes of you" (mostly you) deem to be an Everton player but again you know next to nothing compared to the gaffer who might know a little about defenders given his pedigree.

Managers aren't always correct mate. Otherwise they wouldn't have basically the highest sack rate of any profession, as for Martina - he is utter rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back