Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's at least the third or fourth such deadline Fiorentina has set for Kalinic this summer. Milan want Belotti, but Kalinic wants Milan and he is their plan b.

Dealing with Italian sides on transfers is tricky.....

I have sneaking suspicion we may see Welbeck and Gylfi bought, Vermaelon come in on loan and McCarthy and Barkley sold.

If our offer is better they should just flog him to us. That's what's sensible person would do and not sell to a rival for less.

Then again, it's a post on Twitter so all we can do is not believe.

The player has expressed an interest in staying in the League, so whilst THEY would prefer to sell to us, the player would prolly wanna keep waiting for Milan.

That's at least the third or fourth such deadline Fiorentina has set for Kalinic this summer. Dealing with Italian sides on transfers is tricky.....

I have sneaking suspicion we may see Welbeck and Gylfi bought, Vermaelon come in on loan and McCarthy and Barkley sold.
That wouldn't be AWFUL, but I'd wish we'd go bigger at CB and get a real alternative to Williams.

That's at least the third or fourth such deadline Fiorentina has set for Kalinic this summer. Milan want Belotti, but Kalinic wants Milan and he is their plan b.

Dealing with Italian sides on transfers is tricky.....

If we got Welbeck and Gylfi I´d be satisfied. Won´t get us higher than 7th but at least no worse.

The player has expressed an interest in staying in the League, so whilst THEY would prefer to sell to us, the player would prolly wanna keep waiting for Milan.

Player shouldn't have a say in where he wants to play. As far as I'm concerned stick him in a wooden crate, lob a fed ex sticker on it and get him here on a 1st class signed for delivery parcel.

Does anyone remember what the last couple of weeks of the last transfer window was like? We were all convinced the club would pull a couple of major signings out of the hat and in the end nothing happened.

Why do we think this year will be different?

This is getting desperate. Obviously it always sounds exciting to sign new players but that excitement can soon evaporate when we find our our new signings are crap.
So far we seem to have signed players without necessarily having a team plan as to how they will gell together.

I'd take Welbeck tbh, but he is better at bringing others into play, we have quite a few players like that already.

I honestly don't believe any of the right attackers are available so could see with us going with what we have

I'd take Welbeck tbh, but he is better at bringing others into play, we have quite a few players like that already.

I honestly don't believe any of the right attackers are available so could see with us going with what we have
The thing is mate, what is the point in taking welbeck if he spends half the season injured ? To some extent that is just throwing money away.

The thing is mate, what is the point in taking welbeck if he spends half the season injured ? To some extent that is just throwing money away.
It is an issue and we don't need another crock. However Arsenal are very adept at injuring all their players on a regular basis, I'm unsure of his record at United but it could just be from him playing there. Slightly wishful I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back