Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same rovers side that had Steven N'Zonzi in it who looked like a yard dog. He is now one of the best midfielders in Europe in his position. Saying all that I still don't want Kalinic

Yeah, it was around that time they had him aswell and he's not too shabby these days is he. Kalinic isn't that bad, his link play is really good, he can look after a ball and he's mobile for a target man, and he puts the ball in the net...

In other news mickel madar just said on french tv everton can make the top four so its on.could do with him now
20170813_233203.webp

So your judging him based on his time at a poor Blackburn side managed by Allardyce when he was a proper long ball merchant of a manager back then, 8-9 years ago when he was 20?

He's 28-29 now and is a much improved player! Went to Dnipro and did well, now at Fiorentina and doing well and done well for Croatia aswell. He must be doing something right if the newly rich, new look Milan want him!

Yes mate, I did say it was a while ago

Just cause we have money doesn't mean we have to buy every player for 50 million. Mahrez was bought for how little? Look at what he's turned out to be now. If Walsh thinks Chris Wood is the man Koeman needs, then great, I believe him.

Walsh helped take Wood to Leicester years ago, never got a look in when they came up. It was the same when he was at West Brom. He's decent at Championship level but his general play and back to goal game isn't good enough for top end premier league level...

dzeko or mandzukic maybe? either would be great signings for the next 2-3 years, not sure how realistic they would be though.

That's the thing, I'm not so sure they would be. Don't think Dzeko would leave Roma at this point, and Mandzukic seems to be a regular under Allegri these days so don't think either are possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back