Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walsh helped take Wood to Leicester years ago, never got a look in when they came up. It was the same when he was at West Brom. He's decent at Championship level but his general play and back to goal game isn't good enough for top end premier league level...
Work colleagues are Leeds fans and don't rate Woods, miss 4 score one.

Absolutely despise the idea of 'the manager is infallible, he knows way more than you'. He brought in Martina because he has worked with him before. Doesn't mean he's better than Kenny(Holgate is NOT a RB, don't really care what anyone says).

Moyes: Osman and Neville amongst others
Martinez: Alcaraz, McGeady, Kone and Cleverley.

Some of the targets being bandied about and brought in are terrifying. Sissoko? Fer absolutes fecks sake.

Work colleagues are Leeds fans and don't rate Woods, miss 4 score one.

I'm from the neighbouring city and most of my mates are Leeds fans and although they like him for what he brings to them, they say he would struggle at a big club at the top end of the prem.

But it's no coincidence that for the likes of West Brom, Leicester, Leeds and I think he had a loan stint at Birmingham and maybe Bristol, that in the lower leagues he scored for fun but when both West Brom & Leicester came up he barely got a look in and I don't think he ever scored, maybe one for Leicester but he never cut it but was decent in the leagues below.

He's probably worth a punt for someone like Burnley who do want him.

I'm from the neighbouring city and most of my mates are Leeds fans and although they like him for what he brings to them, they say he would struggle at a big club at the top end of the prem.

But it's no coincidence that for the likes of West Brom, Leicester, Leeds and I think he had a loan stint at Birmingham and maybe Bristol, that in the lower leagues he scored for fun but when both West Brom & Leicester came up he barely got a look in and I don't think he ever scored, maybe one for Leicester but he never cut it but was decent in the leagues below.

He's probably worth a punt for someone like Burnley who do want him.
He scored one for Leicester...against us FFS! Everton that

Can see 4 out.

Barkley - Spurs/Chelsea
McCarthy - West Brom/Stoke/Newcastle
Niasse - Brighton/Watford
Lennon - Watford/Hull

4 in

Sigurdsson
Zapata/Kalinic/Welbeck/King
Vermaelen/Hoedt
Grey

Absolutely despise the idea of 'the manager is infallible, he knows way more than you'. He brought in Martina because he has worked with him before. Doesn't mean he's better than Kenny(Holgate is NOT a RB, don't really care what anyone says).

Moyes: Osman and Neville amongst others
Martinez: Alcaraz, McGeady, Kone and Cleverley.

Some of the targets being bandied about and brought in are terrifying. Sissoko? Fer absolutes fecks sake.

I can't believe your comparing Osman and Neville to those 4 Martinez signings. Seriously?..

Have I read it wrong but your saying Osman was bad.....He was no world beater but the guy has give a lot more to Everton than a lot of fans favourites have.

I can't believe your comparing Osman and Neville to those 4 Martinez signings. Seriously?..

Have I read it wrong but your saying Osman was bad.....He was no world beater but the guy has give a lot more to Everton than a lot of fans favourites have.
Osman was one of the worst players we've ever had as well as being a snide kopite grass.

Would like Mahrez as well, Roma have almost pulled out. So if possible I think he's worth it, once he is out of Leicester I think you would see him back to his best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back