Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you sleep??

Anyway....

I do not want Kenny to fail. Of course I want Cuco to succeed or I'd be a bad Blue. If Kenny was ready a la Davies last season I'm sure RK would play him. I don't what the word you're looking for is. I'm a supporter of our team and as it stands the gaffer has my confidence. Why so negative?

He has a rare condition known as " Zatmania ".

It only flares up at the start of every transfer window.

Symptoms include :

Not sleeping for weeks.

Becoming an instant expert on every player in the world.

Constantly posting non stop utter wham on here.

Less bumming of Lady Boys ( resumes once transfer window closes )

* " Zatmania comes with a Govermnent health warning and should be reported to the authorities at the earliest opportunity

He has a rare condition known as " Zatmania ".

It only flares up at the start of every transfer window.

Symptoms include :

Not sleeping for weeks.

Becoming an instant expert on every player in the world.

Constantly posting non stop utter wham on here.

Less bumming of Lady Boys ( resumes once transfer window closes )

* " Zatmania comes with a Govermnent health warning and should be reported to the authorities at the earliest opportunity

And a very weird obsession with signing kids

Not sure on jese but clubs like psg arsenal maybe barca all have or will have if they get signings they want too many strikers its like waiting for a chain reaction sometimes with transfers

I wish the window shut before the season kicks off. The whole think is a drawn out saga to feed the press frenzy and sod all to do with football.

[grumpy old git mode]I think I used to prefer it when you could sign players all year and they were something of a surprise when they happened. Being linked to every player and endless discussions on the merits of Fred Nurge from Ligue 371 in France is turgid (to borrow a word from another thread).[\grumpy old git mode]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back