Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...the conspiracy theorist in me thinks back to us agreeing to loan Onyekuru to Anderlecht. I think Dendoncker plays for Anderlecht so perhaps we have first refusal.
Dunno which paper I read this in, but earlier today I saw it say belgian papers reckon he wants a move specifically to us. Obviously all jarg etc etc, but would be a very good signing imo and if it links back to henry then even better.

Could have definitely done a job in Europe. I'd say we're guaranteed a replacement in but we still seem to have a 25 goal a season chasm in the team so I'll temper my expectations.

Seeya GazBaz x

we need stop playing so many defenders with 2 full on defensive mids, home and away.

We need a player who can pick a forward pass fron a deeper position and fizz it between the lines, in the past I thought Schneiderlin could do that but it seems hes not doing it near as much as he use to which leaves us basically just square balling it back and forth across the pitch all game.

A player who sits next to Schneiderlin but can bring the ball forward and play football would be nice, Similar to Dembele.

the real question is, can we get 25 goals or more out of rooney, sandro, klassen and potentially gylfi and a new striker, if so, surely thats better than a lukaku?

the real question is, can we get 25 goals or more out of rooney, sandro, klassen and potentially gylfi and a new striker, if so, surely thats better than a lukaku?

Lukaku wanted to leave. It's silly to keep him for another year and ran the risk of losing 40 millions pounds next summer.

So you want 5 players to contribute the amount of 1. I wouldn't say that's much progress. If those 5 players contribute more than maybe the top 5 scorers in our team last year did, I'd say that's fair.

Can't see him letting Barry go without a centre mid being lined up
I can see that, but what I cant see is letting both Barry and McCarthy go without a centre mid lined up.

Right now we have 6 that can play that position, too many. Besic is on the fringe, so at the very least we have 5 players for a spot we only need 4 at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back