Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
"One or two footballing fans may recall the name of former Blackburn Rovers player Nikola Kalinic, who went on to eventually to don the purple of the viola jerysey at Fiorentina. Back in 2009, Kalinic scored 33 goals in 59 matches, before embarking on a £5million switch to the Premierleague.

Some of their other famous players include Lazio defender Ivan Strinic, Slaven Billic, currently managing the Hammers as well as Ex-Evertonian player, Nicola Jelavic."
----
From the Echo

Last time I checked his name wasn't Nicola. It's Nikica. Am I mistaken or is this another case of the Red Echo?
Maybe he was reassigned?

"One or two footballing fans may recall the name of former Blackburn Rovers player Nikola Kalinic, who went on to eventually to don the purple of the viola jerysey at Fiorentina. Back in 2009, Kalinic scored 33 goals in 59 matches, before embarking on a £5million switch to the Premierleague.

Some of their other famous players include Lazio defender Ivan Strinic, Slaven Billic, currently managing the Hammers as well as Ex-Evertonian player, Nicola Jelavic."
----
From the Echo

Last time I checked his name wasn't Nicola. It's Nikica. Am I mistaken or is this another case of the Red Echo?

kinell 8 years ago .. a player now scoring 33 goals in 59 in Serie A would prob cost 40M minimum

3 centre mids in the team...

Klaassen
Schneiderlin
Gana
Davies
McCarthy
Besic

Ideally we should move on Besic + McCarthy due to their injuries and bring in Dendoncker. Then we have 5 for 3 central roles.

I would rather we sell McCarthy, buy Dendoncker and keep Besic, we need 6 central midfielders over the course of the season to account for; league, cup, Europe, suspensions, injuries, etc. I think we just need to sell one of the defensive minded ones and sign more of a attack minded one

Never ever link The Sun here.

Do you have Sky, listen to Talksport, read The Times etc. All the same stable, I just wondered, not disagreeing with the policy.

Can't understand any Sun abstainer not boycotting the rest of the Murdoch empire, nor LFC for accepting any of the Sky money.

Do you have Sky, listen to Talksport, read The Times etc. All the same stable, I just wondered, not disagreeing with the policy.

Can't understand any Sun abstainer not boycotting the rest of the Murdoch empire, nor LFC for accepting any of the Sky money.
It's one we've had before. I draw the line with The Sun and Kelvin MacKenzie.

As for TalkSport I just don't like it in general. And I do not buy any newspaper, the scum ridden rags that they all too often are now.

Point being, don't link The Sun ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back