Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasn't he played in the prem for someone before and done naff all?
You are spot on mate he was at Leicester from 19-22'sh years of age. No centre forward of his ilk is going to do much at that age though. He's 25 now and got the build he just couldn't have at that age. People can dismiss him because of that stay but he was a kid in real terms to be hoping to battle with premier league centre halves. I'm no scout though and as long as we get someone in I'm still well happy with the business we've done save for Pickford but I do feel he'll show just how much of an eye for a player I don't have!

Can see sense in the Belgian lad being bought and loaned back till next season. Him and Henry coming next season. I'd expect the big signing next summer to be a top top left back. Maybe a Cb depending on who we get this window. After this window it's finishing touches, couple of players here or there. This was always going to be the mad one of the 'project' Taking shape slowly but surely.

So, about that striker and centre back eh. Struggling to see many realistic options which won't cost the earth. Gibson/Kalinic is about the most realistic. Imagine Van Dijk/Werner though.

You are spot on mate he was at Leicester from 19-22'sh years of age. No centre forward of his ilk is going to do much at that age though. He's 25 now and got the build he just couldn't have at that age. People can dismiss him because of that stay but he was a kid in real terms to be hoping to battle with premier league centre halves. I'm no scout though and as long as we get someone in I'm still well happy with the business we've done save for Pickford but I do feel he'll show just how much of an eye for a player I don't have!

I suspect he's of the Chopra/Rhodes/Nugent ilk. Too good for Championship but not good enough for PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back