Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keita Balde getting frustrated because Lazio are asking too much for him when he only has one year of contract left. Can we just go and overpay a bit for him please? If we're the only ones willing to go that high on him then he might go for us. He's great.

because he's already rejected us, we can throw everything we like at lazio, but what would be the point?

because he's already rejected us, we can throw everything we like at lazio, but what would be the point?

Apparently he was waiting for Juve to bid for him, they've bought that Bernadechi (sp) since so maybe he would be more open to a move to Everton now.

Paul Joyce in his column today basically admitted were interested in Giroud, Dzeko, Benteke & Vardy but said none of them would happen for various reasons?!

So god knows what names are left on our targets list and who we will go for?!.......
There is no one available, we will likely go with what we have

Defo a wide forward, but he'd fill the whole left by Bolasie (and Ross) like a dream - fast, physical, direct, can pass and score.

Alternatively I'd also like Mor just to add that different dimension, but selling Deulofeu and buying Mor would be really weird.
Balde at lazio would have filled that role. It's such a pity he turned us down.

We need a bit unit up top soonish who can get 15 goals
Wood at Leeds is no Lukaku but he'd do a job, is available and won't break the bank

I was in burger king today when I met this fella who saw I had a big smile on me face so he came over and asked if I was an Evertonian. I said yeah.
He said wanna know who your signing then. I said yeah. He said emre mor. I said who, he said you tube it. So I did.
I'm not ITK, I just hear a little bit every now and then so I thought I'd pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back