Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in burger king today when I met this fella who saw I had a big smile on me face so he came over and asked if I was an Evertonian. I said yeah.
He said wanna know who your signing then. I said yeah. He said emre mor. I said who, he said you tube it. So I did.
I'm not ITK, I just hear a little bit every now and then so I thought I'd pass it on.

BK is the new Nandos

I was in burger king today when I met this fella who saw I had a big smile on me face so he came over and asked if I was an Evertonian. I said yeah.
He said wanna know who your signing then. I said yeah. He said emre mor. I said who, he said you tube it. So I did.
I'm not ITK, I just hear a little bit every now and then so I thought I'd pass it on.

...it's fantastic that you coincidentally bump into people in Burger King who are ITK. Mor has been in the rumour pages for a while, linked with us and the Reds since his transfer to Italy fell through.

...it's fantastic that you coincidentally bump into people in Burger King who are ITK. Mor has been in the rumour pages for a while, linked with us and the Reds since his transfer to Italy fell through.
That's probably were he got it from then.
Think it's got legs eggs?

If I'm not mistaken, he has been linked with us since the beginning of the transfer window. I don't think he was a priority until recently.

Uh oh.

5 Live discussing Costa just now.

Darren Fletcher. "It makes no sense for him to be in Brazil, it makes no sense for him to train with the kids at Cobham. Surely a loan till Athletico can play him gets him fit, out of Chelsea, then everyone is happy?"

Jermaine Jenas. "Well, I have heard whispers that Everton have been in talks".

Uh oh.

Darren Fletcher. "It makes no sense for him to be in Brazil, it makes no sense for him to train with the kids at Cobham. Surely a loan till Athletico can play him gets him fit, out of Chelsea, then everyone is happy?"

Oh dear mate, a whole can of joy which will end in devastation will now be unleashed lol

Uh oh.

Even though I'm not in favor of him being brought in it would be funny to grab one of Chelsea's best players after Lukaku chose not to go to them.

Costa said he will not wait for A.M forever to make the best effort to sign him.

If we can get him on loan for a year then anything can happen next summer when he has a year left in his contract.

He will definiately leave Chelsea now he has burnt the bridge with Conte.

I read that Chelsea have loaned 5 players to 5 PL teams. Is what I read accurate?. Because if it is, it's bang out of order: Chelsea strengthens teams playing against Chelsea's rivals, but they get to play 10 games against weakened opposition. Sounds a bit skewiff to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back