Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in burger king today when I met this fella who saw I had a big smile on me face so he came over and asked if I was an Evertonian. I said yeah.
He said wanna know who your signing then. I said yeah. He said emre mor. I said who, he said you tube it. So I did.
I'm not ITK, I just hear a little bit every now and then so I thought I'd pass it on.

I was in subway today and i saw someone fall over

I was in burger king today when I met this fella who saw I had a big smile on me face so he came over and asked if I was an Evertonian. I said yeah.
He said wanna know who your signing then. I said yeah. He said emre mor. I said who, he said you tube it. So I did.
I'm not ITK, I just hear a little bit every now and then so I thought I'd pass it on.

15622336.webp

Yes!!!!!

This is what the transfer window is all about.

Also @orly

I'm lovin' it!
home-of-the-whopper-bk.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back