Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Mbappe, but we did manage to get, MMMMMMMMMMbop.

Date of birth: Jul 10, 2001
Nationality:
184.png
United States
Position: Goalkeeper
Current club: Everton FC U18

Yeessssssss, Murica!

There is no one available, we will likely go with what we have

Possibly but you never know. No one really knows who all our targets are? Maybe the likes of Willian Jose, Zupata, Dost, Slimani & Welbeck etc are targets?

If I was Koeman I'd be keeping a close eye on the goings on at Palace. They have them lot across the park this weekend and if they take another good beating they could end up bottom this early on and if they lose their next fixture after that then 3 loses on the bounce doesn't look good reading and if that was the case I'd throw a bid in for Benteke and plant that seed and see how he and the club reacts? It may well catch his attention with us showing the ambition we have and Palace doing as poor as they are or could do and he may fancy the move in the final days of the window?!....

I was in burger king today when I met this fella who saw I had a big smile on me face so he came over and asked if I was an Evertonian. I said yeah.
He said wanna know who your signing then. I said yeah. He said emre mor. I said who, he said you tube it. So I did.
I'm not ITK, I just hear a little bit every now and then so I thought I'd pass it on.

Lot of rumours online that we have an interest and could look at a possible deal now his deal with Inter as fallen through. He was very highly regarded upon signing for Dortmund and as a lot of talent and I wouldn't mind us taking a punt on someone like Emre Mor. And he's a left footed, wide forward/winger so would add a bit of balance for the team as imo I feel the team lacks left footers and is very right dominant atm.

I was in burger king today when I met this fella who saw I had a big smile on me face so he came over and asked if I was an Evertonian. I said yeah.
He said wanna know who your signing then. I said yeah. He said emre mor. I said who, he said you tube it. So I did.
I'm not ITK, I just hear a little bit every now and then so I thought I'd pass it on.

Are you in Burger King alot waiting for Everton transfer snippets?

Lot of rumours online that we have an interest and could look at a possible deal now his deal with Inter as fallen through. He was very highly regarded upon signing for Dortmund and as a lot of talent and I wouldn't mind us taking a punt on someone like Emre Mor. And he's a left footed, wide forward/winger so would add a bit of balance for the team as imo I feel the team lacks left footers and is very right dominant atm.
Wasnt that Inter deal a loan anyway?.

Uh oh.

5 Live discussing Costa just now.

Darren Fletcher. "It makes no sense for him to be in Brazil, it makes no sense for him to train with the kids at Cobham. Surely a loan till Athletico can play him gets him fit, out of Chelsea, then everyone is happy?"

Jermaine Jenas. "Well, I have heard whispers that Everton have been in talks".
Jenas pretending to be itk coz he's got a twitter account the absolute villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back