Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Sport Witness website reckon Everton are the only club to bid for Benfica striker Raul Jimenez. They say Everton offered a very reasonable 25m Euros but Portugese newspaper, Record, reported Benfica already had a 45m bid on the table. Sport Witness reckon this could've been a ruse to make wealthy Everton up their bid.

Apparently the players representatives are still trying to flog him.

...Sport Witness website reckon Everton are the only club to bid for Benfica striker Raul Jimenez. They say Everton offered a very reasonable 25m Euros but Portugese newspaper, Record, reported Benfica already had a 45m bid on the table. Sport Witness reckon this could've been a ruse to make wealthy Everton up their bid.

I guess we have history with trying to buy players from Portugal

12 goals in 49 games in Portugal, one of the worst leagues in Europe

SWERVE

Lot of rumours online that we have an interest and could look at a possible deal now his deal with Inter as fallen through. He was very highly regarded upon signing for Dortmund and as a lot of talent and I wouldn't mind us taking a punt on someone like Emre Mor. And he's a left footed, wide forward/winger so would add a bit of balance for the team as imo I feel the team lacks left footers and is very right dominant atm.

He plays on the right, though, just an FYI. He is fun to watch from afar, but man, he just seems like one of those skilled, dribbling machines that just puts their heads down and produces nothing with the ball. Wild passes, shots, poor awareness, etc. Talented, but not sure he's got the awareness or brains to help us. Would love to have another pacey wide player, though. No question.

He plays on the right, though, just an FYI. He is fun to watch from afar, but man, he just seems like one of those skilled, dribbling machines that just puts their heads down and produces nothing with the ball. Wild passes, shots, poor awareness, etc. Talented, but not sure he's got the awareness or brains to help us. Would love to have another pacey wide player, though. No question.
He is only 20 tbf. He wouldn't be bought to start games rather than to provide depth when we need to stretch the pitch (like we did yesterday).

He is only 20 tbf. He wouldn't be bought to start games rather than to provide depth when we need to stretch the pitch (like we did yesterday).
Maybe, but he's not going to be cheap. My point is that at age 20, if your decision making is THAT bad, it's not a good thing.

He's also already a bigger name, so I highly doubt he'd expect to be playing with the U23s. Guess I'm just not a huge fan, that's all.

I was in burger king today when I met this fella who saw I had a big smile on me face so he came over and asked if I was an Evertonian. I said yeah.
He said wanna know who your signing then. I said yeah. He said emre mor. I said who, he said you tube it. So I did.
I'm not ITK, I just hear a little bit every now and then so I thought I'd pass it on.

Did a McGeady spin in that video. Swerve

I realllly hope not. He's crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back