Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the good people of GrandOldTeam.com

First, we've hive-minded the outlandish possibility that Diego Costa might join us.

We've then managed the most amazing mind gymnastics whereby people have found a number of negatives around Diego Costa signing for us.
Costa coming for 4 months to build up his fitness wouldn't be that exciting really. Coming permanently would be a different story but that isn't going to happen.

Coming permanently would be a different story but that isn't going to happen.

Why ? We've signed one of the best keepers in the league, we've signed one of the best centrebacks, we've signed one of the best attacking midfielder in the league, we've signed roonaldo and we've signed the 2nd best (only to Kante) box to box midfielder in the league.

Why can't we sign one of the best forwards ?

Why ? We've signed one of the best keepers in the league, we've signed one of the best centrebacks, we've signed one of the best attacking midfielder in the league, we've signed roonaldo and we've signed the 2nd best (only to Kante) box to box midfielder in the league.

Why can't we sign one of the best forwards ?
Tbf all of them were from bottom of the table clubs,costa is a top.dawg

Realistically, I think we will end up going for either Vardy or Benteke myself.

Benteke scored 15 league goals for Palace last season, Vardy got 13 in what was a poor season by his standards. I think either player is capable of getting 20 goals for us with our supply options from midfield.

1uc78s.jpg

pfft, what does he know?

... nothing.

Mate we would be better served sticking 22m quid into a waste paper bin and setting it on fire, least that way we'd save on wages and get to play with 11 players every week rather than 10 and a south american version of niasse
Jimenez is from Mexico, isn't he?

Mate we would be better served sticking 22m quid into a waste paper bin and setting it on fire, least that way we'd save on wages and get to play with 11 players every week rather than 10 and a south american version of niasse

If he's the south american Niasse why are his club holding out for €50m exactly?

Sorry but you don't get that price tag if you don't have something about you.

If he's the south american Niasse why are his club holding out for €50m exactly?

Sorry but you don't get that price tag if you don't have something about you.
That's made up crap. They'd be lucky to get their 22M back. Most expensive Mexican ever, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back