Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not suggesting necessarily that Merseyside's underworld crime figures hang out with birds who are into Greek shenanigans, but when Barkley goosed that gangster's moll, he really opened Pandora's Box. Not only has Rosscoe been told to 'get outta town la', but now, (according to esteemed and evidently informed GOT member @Stuartisitc1878 ) I hear that Nathan Redmond is being threatened with a cordless bungee jump off the world's tallest stand unless Southampton acquiesces to releasing VD .

This has been quite a window...
I thought we were over the gangster stuff...

If we sign a player that Koeman/Walsh wants I reckon they'll probably be boss, much like how Rooney has been our best player and DCL is repaying Ronks faith after a cracking performance against probably the best team in the league.

It certainly has me old flash mate and we still have a week to go. Who knows what else can and will happen.
You are not wrong mate. Already, for 3307 transfer thread pages, GOT members have been dragged down rabbit hole and catapulted through looking glass. I've always considered my cognition to be entertaining of things weird and wonderful, but I must confess to feeling a little imaginatively stretched...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back