Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Howedes was linked to us and the Reds about a week ago (I can't remember the source but it's in here somewhere), but the interest from Liverpool appears stronger. Apparently he's had a falling out with his club and has lost the captaincy.
But the RS are getting VVD or so their fans say so why would they want Howdes
If we bid now RS might hold off hoping for VVD
I can see Chelsea or CITY bidding for VVD if he becomes available which I doubt will happen

My prediction is the RS will sell the sick note want away Brazilian for a record fee having made sure all their fans turn on him and then they'll bid for VVD again because we all know Southampton will fold under the pressure and except a low bid saying they had no choice claiming Jurgen sent round the same Scouse gangsters that are forcing Barkley out of the City. “Oh but they threated to throw Nathan Redman off the very top of the Big Stand (which is the tallest man made structure ever) unless VVD was allowed to leave” they’ll say! “what could we do”?. They’ll probably sign Draxler too because Klopps German and Draxler is Germany and that’s about as solid a link as you'll find from any highly paid sports journalist.

Come 11pm next Thursday as the window closes we'll find Jim White, chocking himself on his yellow tie to make his erecting that much stronger and his Sky Sports News cronies label this their greatest transfer window EVER and quickly wrestle the title Manchester United won only last weekend and hand it to Jordan Henderson who, immediately distracted and confused by his own reflection assuming it's the devil come to drag him to hell (back to Sunderland) beats himself to death with his own left boot. Despite his tragic passing Southgate still calls him up to the England team and starts him in midfield 3 with Jake Livermore and a promotional cut out of Ben Afleck from the latest Batman movie. England go on to win 3-0 thanks to 2 goals from Harry Kane and a screamer from Afleck.

Like I said – just a prediction but I can see this happening.
WOW :)

I'm looking forward to this transfer window closing so I can stop typing "everton transfer news" into Google every 5 mins.

My feeling is Benteke or Slimani. Slimani bagged a couple of goals last night.

My prediction is the RS will sell the sick note want away Brazilian for a record fee having made sure all their fans turn on him and then they'll bid for VVD again because we all know Southampton will fold under the pressure and except a low bid saying they had no choice claiming Jurgen sent round the same Scouse gangsters that are forcing Barkley out of the City. “Oh but they threated to throw Nathan Redman off the very top of the Big Stand (which is the tallest man made structure ever) unless VVD was allowed to leave” they’ll say! “what could we do”?. They’ll probably sign Draxler too because Klopps German and Draxler is Germany and that’s about as solid a link as you'll find from any highly paid sports journalist.

Come 11pm next Thursday as the window closes we'll find Jim White, chocking himself on his yellow tie to make his erecting that much stronger and his Sky Sports News cronies label this their greatest transfer window EVER and quickly wrestle the title Manchester United won only last weekend and hand it to Jordan Henderson who, immediately distracted and confused by his own reflection assuming it's the devil come to drag him to hell (back to Sunderland) beats himself to death with his own left boot. Despite his tragic passing Southgate still calls him up to the England team and starts him in midfield 3 with Jake Livermore and a promotional cut out of Ben Afleck from the latest Batman movie. England go on to win 3-0 thanks to 2 goals from Harry Kane and a screamer from Afleck.

Like I said – just a prediction but I can see this happening.
That's a fantastical jib you're flying sir...I like the cut of it!!

Jesus H Christ. Silimani and Jiminez................................no thanks

If we are that far down our target list than i would much prefer to see us go for a gamble and maybe abit more of a player who is a prospect but has a higher ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back