Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's this kid on sky, anyone know anything about him.

EVERTON TARGET JIMINEZ

Everton have made a £27.5m move for Benfica striker Raul Jimenez, according to The ***.

However, the report suggests the Portuguese side are holding out for £46m.

unquote
Good Golfer, but loves a big fat Cigar

Did you not see how much he gave the ball to Split? Split wasnt able to punish us because of it, but you can bet your ass City would have. We might have gotten another goal, city would get 3.

Think he gave the ball away a few times as the game went on, but the First half he was really good, caused Split loads of problems, also done his defensive duties well.

At the end of the day, if not Lookman coming on, then it should have been Mirallas (who also played really well against Split)

No link just a question - considering he is potentially available.
My prediction is the RS will sell the sick note want away Brazilian for a record fee having made sure all their fans turn on him and then they'll bid for VVD again because we all know Southampton will fold under the pressure and except a low bid saying they had no choice claiming Jurgen sent round the same Scouse gangsters that are forcing Barkley out of the City. “Oh but they threated to throw Nathan Redman off the very top of the Big Stand (which is the tallest man made structure ever) unless VVD was allowed to leave” they’ll say! “what could we do”?. They’ll probably sign Draxler too because Klopps German and Draxler is Germany and that’s about as solid a link as you'll find from any highly paid sports journalist.

Come 11pm next Thursday as the window closes we'll find Jim White, chocking himself on his yellow tie to make his erecting that much stronger and his Sky Sports News cronies label this their greatest transfer window EVER and quickly wrestle the title Manchester United won only last weekend and hand it to Jordan Henderson who, immediately distracted and confused by his own reflection assuming it's the devil come to drag him to hell (back to Sunderland) beats himself to death with his own left boot. Despite his tragic passing Southgate still calls him up to the England team and starts him in midfield 3 with Jake Livermore and a promotional cut out of Ben Afleck from the latest Batman movie. England go on to win 3-0 thanks to 2 goals from Harry Kane and a screamer from Afleck.

Like I said – just a prediction but I can see this happening.

Jimenez stinks of a we player considered early on in the window only to wait and see if someone else becomes available.

Looks like no one else is available so we may settle on him

My prediction is the RS will sell the sick note want away Brazilian for a record fee having made sure all their fans turn on him and then they'll bid for VVD again because we all know Southampton will fold under the pressure and except a low bid saying they had no choice claiming Jurgen sent round the same Scouse gangsters that are forcing Barkley out of the City. “Oh but they threated to throw Nathan Redman off the very top of the Big Stand (which is the tallest man made structure ever) unless VVD was allowed to leave” they’ll say! “what could we do”?. They’ll probably sign Draxler too because Klopps German and Draxler is Germany and that’s about as solid a link as you'll find from any highly paid sports journalist.

Come 11pm next Thursday as the window closes we'll find Jim White, chocking himself on his yellow tie to make his erecting that much stronger and his Sky Sports News cronies label this their greatest transfer window EVER and quickly wrestle the title Manchester United won only last weekend and hand it to Jordan Henderson who, immediately distracted and confused by his own reflection assuming it's the devil come to drag him to hell (back to Sunderland) beats himself to death with his own left boot. Despite his tragic passing Southgate still calls him up to the England team and starts him in midfield 3 with Jake Livermore and a promotional cut out of Ben Afleck from the latest Batman movie. England go on to win 3-0 thanks to 2 goals from Harry Kane and a screamer from Afleck.

Like I said – just a prediction but I can see this happening.

Mate are you on medication?

Hope we come up with a gem of a striker out of the blue as not really fancying any of the Ones we are linked with . The good thing with koeman is I do to think he will just buy anyone to make up the numbers . Need to swerve the Mexican for sure ... Jose is only only one that might be worth a shot !

Who's this kid on sky, anyone know anything about him.

EVERTON TARGET JIMINEZ

Everton have made a £27.5m move for Benfica striker Raul Jimenez, according to The ***.

However, the report suggests the Portuguese side are holding out for £46m.

unquote
Good Golfer, but loves a big fat Cigar
Sick note !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back