Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems bizarre we've left it so late to sign the player that arguably is most key to Koemans system. To me it reeks of panic mode. suggests we've either missed a target or those we wanted are not available. I don't think that theory is confined to giroud either.

I was sure Koeman said after the Hajduk Split 1st Leg that something might happen "in the next 10 days" whioch would point to this weekend. Either way its not going to make much difference now when someone signs but I'm still excited to see what might unfold.

Agree that after a very successful window its a bit strange that we are waiting on what is probably the most crucial piece of the jigsaw.

I don't think we will spend big money - would be surprised if it was anymore than £30m on a forward - and as we all know that doesn't buy very much these days.

Because of that and the protracted nature of bigger-money transfers, I think it will be someone from one of the European Leagues or if buying domestically, Slimani.

I have managed to avoid the weasel index all summer long, but some old guy in work, close to retired age, has said we are back in for Dembele.

He has 0% ITK knowledge, i have 0% ITK knowledge and my guess is he had the news on in the background heard Dembele (dortmund one) then a couple of minutes later probably heard everton mentioned.

I've googled Dembele Everton and jack all has come up or anything recent anyway.

So basicly there is no point in this message whatsover

Also what I'm thinking. Window closes a week Friday and no sniff of a target in the press, club are keeping things very hush hush now.

All our signings apart from Henry have been common knowledge, i wouldnt expect a big random suprise of a target man, it will either be some one we have already been linked with, or some jarg stop gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back