Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel measuring them on MOTM awards isn't accurate either. Slimani had the likes of Vardy and Mahrez to contend with and if they play equally as well as him then he could miss out. I'm sure a few decent players at Real Madrid have missed out on MOM awards despite having a blinder because Ronaldo got it instead!

Not that I am defending Slimani - merely pointing out that there must be better ways of comparing players.
Rock Paper Scissors

Were did all these new rumors about Slimani come from someone said sky sports but I have gone back and can't find a thing. He would be a good choice in my opinion, I like Perez as well but he is not a target man.

No it doesn't.
Riyad Mahrez got 6 goals last season after scoring 17 the season before.
Jamie Vardy for 13 despite getting 24 the year before.
Leicester's manager was sacked in February leaving them one point above the relegation zone.

So basically, Slimani comes in to a new team, new league, new country, his new team does terribly, conceding goals barely creating chances. You want to write him off. Nah good. Seems as ever an informed opinion from your good self.

Yet to go back to Vardy, the season before Leicester won the league he scored 5 league goals. So using your logic, he proved he couldnt handle hack the premier league.

Not your greatest argument this one is it?
Good post
But how do lads know all this stuff
Do you google it to make a point or did you already know.
Not being smart or facetious but I'd never ever know Vardys stats for 3 years in a row , or any non Everton player really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back