Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a spelling bee?!
.....?
upload_2017-8-23_16-4-54.webp

Good post
But how do lads know all this stuff
Do you google it to make a point or did you already know.
Not being smart or facetious but I'd never ever know Vardys stats for 3 years in a row , or any non Everton player really
I didn't know the numbers mate but I knew that they were there waiting for me if you get what I mean.
I know Vardy had been absolutely terrible, goals wise, up until his big season and knew after a slow start he did ok last year.

i'll drop you in with Goat then.

Perhaps you two can share a KitKat.

How many motm awards has Slimani won in this league up front in how many games...and DCL?

No comparison lol

DCL has scored 1 goal in 12 games.

I think it's bit silly to start saying he's better than players who have scored a lot of goals in their career.

You're deluded. With the prices being thrown around for players later on in the window every single one of those signings was a good deal. 30 mil for Pickford when in the same window we are hearing about 140mil bids being rejected for Coutinho. Are you stuck in 2005? Because this must be where you're getting your valuations from.
I see Everton as a non-financial elite club...because we are.

We should be paying the £18M-£25M fees that other non-elite PL clubs are paying, not being mugged for our Lukaku + Deulofeu + Cleverely + soon-to-be Barkley cash windfall.

Giroud is waiting until the last possible moment, Sanchez is sold, Lacazette does a hamstring for example he sees the chance he has, Sanchez stays, no one picks up a long term injury, he may well decide to cut and run at that point.

thats my feeling on it anyway
I'm thinking the same
World Cup year he will want games
He's currently behind
Sanchez
Lacazette
Welbeck
Iwobi
Walcott
Only problem is he's the only striker of his ilk that Arsenal have that can give them the option to change the way they play.
He did this successfully against Leicester so maybe he sees himself as getting plenty of game time off the bench
He'd be my first choice
I could see him getting 15 goals a season for us and DCL could learn how to play that role by watching him.
Koeman must see something special in DCL and may see him as our future No 9

We could sell Pickford and Keane for £10m more each than we paid for them tomorrow. Imagine what they will be worth in 12 months time!

They've barely played a couple of games and you add another £10M onto the fees?

Maybe they will appreciate in value. But that doesn't detract from the point that they were bought for more cash than our peers would have bought them for...and the financial elite weren't in the market for those two.

We will end up playing that way all game. Otherwise Benteke would be a passenger as we've seen at Liverpool and as we are beginning to see at Palace...De Boer would bite our hands off for a big amount for him.

FDB has no use for a CF like Benteke. Benteke's stock has fallen.

We can get a deal done here for about £27M-£30M.

They've barely played a couple of games and you add another £10M onto the fees?

Maybe they will appreciate in value. But that doesn't detract from the point that they were bought for more cash than our peers would have bought them for...and the financial elite weren't in the market for those two.

Keane turned United down Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back