Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. He just needs more experience of playing, he hasn't put a foot wrong since the season started. His experience may well come from the PL. That's why he hasn't, and won't get booted out on loan.

Plus, I suspect that we have fewer options available in DCL's position than we do in Dowell's, so we don't contract him out for a year. I would guess that a loan decision is made on an individual situation and not on a policy basis.

Do anything nice then you were out mate
Not being nosey just bored
Stuck in work here , feet up waiting for a breakdown.
I reckon we will get Oliver
Just out for some lunch with the missus mate, then went for a nice walk in the sun. Visited "The Dream" at the old Sutton colliery. Somewhat appropriate given your comments on Olivier;).

Like much of last season, I'm more concerned with the lack of creativity and tempo. I want us to create chances, get players ahead of the CF (like Gueye did against Hadjuk). The top sides would've picked City off on Monday. We did everything that was asked defensively (as well as riding our luck), but we didn't get players breaking in numbers when they were gung ho with 10 men.

Yes, a forward is a definite requirement but it's the team model that needs to address creativity and goalscoring.

100% agree...hopefully will come with familiarity (but needs to start in the next couple of games). The difference between us and City was that City was very adept at pinging on touch passes to each other, we weren't and it hurt our possession.

Probably in the minority, but I'd rather us go all out to bolster our defense a bit more. If Keane gets injured it gets a bit scary. Koeman knows defense and if we got another top grade CB, I think we could legit keep our GA total to under 30 this season.

Ah, engineer on standby? Mate of mine did that at Walls to keep the ice cream coming.
Day shift is always busy
Evening shift they produce as much but much quieter my end
No white coats hanging around to confuse things.
But it pays well and DB pension so can't complain
Still think we will get a big name striker

How can anyone not see that 7 days left of a three month transfer window constitutes a panicky race to get some one in?
Spurs, UTD, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and City are still all chasing targets. So I assume the logic you're trying to employ has them in the same boat too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back